With the know-how developed over decades of supporting the fleets of parent airlines and other operators around the world, TAP Maintenance & Engineering offers overhaul, repair, test, and modification for more than 15,000 components equipping Airbus, Boeing and Embraer fleets and their engines.
Being an airline maintenance unit, TAP M&E is well aware of the importance components have on timely delivery for an efficient operation.
In addition to an extensive shop capability, with a yearly output of over 40,000 LRUs, we offer engineering support, over the counter exchange and access to our stock.
A Component Capability List, which can be supplied on request and tailored to Customer fleet, details our capability to test, repair and overhaul a wide range of components.
Components Repair & Overhaul
| Avionics |
- Radar and Communications Systems
- Electrical (Generators, Ignition, GCUs)
- Flight/Voice Recorders
- Control Panels / Display Units
- Electrical Systems Controllers
| Pneumatics / Hydraulics|
- High and Low Flow valves
- Air Turbine Starters
- Hydraulic Pumps and Actuators
- Crew Oxygen Masks (MC/MF Series)
| Fuel and Oil || Several test benches for:
- Main / Booster Fuel Pumps
- Fuel Nozzles
- Fuel Valves
| Mechanical |
- Flap Tracks / Carriages / Transmissions
- Stabiliser Actuators
- Ball Screws
- Gear Boxes & Mechanical Actuators